Monday, June 11, 2012

Morning Make-up Mayhem and Free Printable

This is me on my Wedding Vow Renewal Day on October 9, 2011. We traveled from Alabama to Texas with all of our gear to meet family and friends. Yes, I did my own make-up and my own hair. Now take a look at all the mess surrounding me, those rollers and make-up came with me on my trip and when we got back, they were conveniently stored away. Here's how I do it....


Don't you just love my make-shift make-up mirror, I propped it up on the tissue holder for height! A girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Back at home, I keep all of my toiletries in a bathroom closet. Each item is labeled, from soap to toothpaste, make-up, and even my rollers have a place to hide when not in use.

I used pink satin ribbon to tie the labels on the basket (a Target find). Each label is made from Avery mailing labels and card stock. Make-up outside/Make-up Inside

Now, here are my rollers complete with everything I need including the hair pins. I used a toilet paper holder covered in contact paper to keep the wires neat.


Here are some labels for you. Feel free to print them and make your own labels.



Use Avery 1 X 2 5/8 in  Labels 8160


With this system, you can find all of your necessities in a flash. No need to hunt for your items when everything is labeled. This way you have more time to look your best!

 Happy Planning,

~Jenny Meier~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...